By using the Vuolearning Service, you (a User) agree to these Terms of Service. Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using the Vuolearning Service. If you do not agree with the Terms of Service, please do not use the Vuolearning Service. These Terms of Service apply to any use of the Vuolearning Service. A more detailed description of the Vuolearning Service and information on system requirements are available at www.vuolearning.com. If you register as a company, association or any other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to bind the entity into these Terms of Service.
“Partner” means a company or other partner who has signed a partner agreement with Vuolearning.
“Vuolearning” means Vuolearning Ltd, Keilaranta 1, 02150 Espoo, Finland, company ID 2647901-3.
“Vuolearning App” means a digital application called Vuolearning.
“Vuolearning Service” means both Vuolearning App and Vuolearning website vuolearning.com and other additional locations as mentioned at vuolearning.com.
“User” means a natural or legal person using the Vuolearning Service.
- Identity of Vuolearning
|Geographical and correspondence address
|Keilaranta 1, 02150 Espoo, Finland
|VAT identification number
- Description of the Vuolearning Service
- The Vuolearning service provides an e-learning platform that aims to make the use of digital learning materials simple. The platform converts the users own PowerPoints and PDFs into a mobile-friendly and interactive learning experience.
- User Accounts
- In order to use the Vuolearning Service, an user account is created for each User in the Vuolearning Service. The Vuolearning Service credentials are personal. The User shall ensure that any user account credentials and equivalent information required to access the user account of the User are kept confidential and used in a secure manner not accessible by third parties.
- Where it is suspected that any unauthorized person has become aware of a User’s user account credentials or has access to the user account of the User, the User shall immediately inform Vuolearning thereof. The User shall be responsible for any use of the Vuolearning Service and any activity under the user account of the User.
- Additional Provisions for use of the Vuolearning Service
- The User shall observe all applicable rules and regulations when using the Vuolearning Service.
- We are constantly developing the Vuolearning Service and we may change or remove different parts of the Vuolearning Service, including features available in the Vuolearning Service in part or in whole.
- By using the Vuolearning Service, the User may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Vuolearning generally does not review content provided by the Partners. Vuolearning is not responsible for third parties' (including the Partners') content or information or for any damages arising as a result of the use of or reliance on it.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any devices or equipment (such as telephones) and connections needed for access to and use of the Vuolearning Service and all charges related thereto.
- The User will not: (i) use or attempt to use another person’s Vuolearning account without consent of that other person; (ii) copy, modify or create derivative works of the Vuolearning Service or any related technology; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Vuolearning Services or any related technology, or any part thereof; (iv) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Vuolearning Service; (v) remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Vuolearning Service; (vi) collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from the Vuolearning Service without the consent of Vuolearning; (vii) use bots or other automated methods to use the Vuolearning Service; and (viii) access the Vuolearning Service except through the interfaces expressly provided by Vuolearning, such as the Vuolearning App and Vuolearning Website.
- Vuolearning is entitled to remove a User from the Vuolearning Service with immediate effect and/or refuse if the User abuses the Vuolearning Service or causes any harm or detriment to the use of the Vuolearning Service or Vuolearning.
- Term and termination
- These Terms of Service are in force as a binding agreement until further notice, until the contract with the Partner ends or the User submits a successful request to delete their data and terminate their account.
- Limitation of Liability
- The following section is only applicable to non-consumer Users of the Vuolearning Service: Under no circumstances shall Vuolearning be liable to the User for any indirect damages, including lost profits, lost sales or business, lost data or business interruption, or for any direct damages in excess of the amounts actually retained by Vuolearning from the User in the three (3) months preceding the event giving rise to the claim.
- Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Finland. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service, or the breach, termination or validity thereof that cannot be agreed upon by means of negotiation between the parties shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Finnish Central Chamber of Commerce. The place of arbitration shall be Helsinki, Finland.
- Vuolearning shall publish the amended Vuolearning Terms of Service at the Vuolearning Website and shall inform the User that the Vuolearning Terms of Service have been amended on the Vuolearning Service or by email to the email address submitted to the Vuolearning Service by the User. If the User does not agree to any amended Vuolearning Terms of Service, he/she shall discontinue the use of the Vuolearning Service.
- Vuolearning shall be entitled to assign all or any of its rights or obligations hereunder in whole or part to an affiliate or successor or to a purchaser or acquirer of its business assets relating to Vuolearning Service without the User’s prior consent.
- The User shall not be entitled to assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder in whole or part.